- The coil uses stainless steel and aluminum bimetallic ribbed pipes.
- The coil is light weight, less resistant to the steam, anticorrosive and high thermal efficiency.
- It is also reasonably designed, fast and easy to install.
- The electric valve is made in Japan, Italy, and Germany.
- It features small volume, high reliability, accurate control of temperature, and is efficient in heat-controlling and energy saving.
Temperature, relative humidity and moisture content
- Six pairs of moisture content probes, 2 or more pairs of temperature and 2 EMC probes in every kiln.
- The probes are made of stainless steel and joints are imported to ensure accurate measurement.
- Signals are transported through special high temperature-resistant cables.
- The motor can be turned 0 to 90 degrees based on humidity inside in the kiln.
- Automatic and manual operation can be switch outside of the kiln.
- Made in Korea or Switzerland with superior performance and high reliability. The twisting torque can reach 16NM.