Automatic Wood Drying Control System (Imported)
- uses HOLZMEISTER, which supports individual programs and is very stable
- Heating, conditional venting and the running direction of the fan are automatically controlled
XINAN automatic controller uses HOLZMEISTER, such as M800 and M900. HOLZMEISTER series is stable and supports individual programs. About 80 drying programs can be used by the operator for wood drying. Heating, conditional venting and the running direction of the fan are automatically controlled to ensure good drying effect. Wood drying in the kiln can also be controlled by connecting HOLZMEISTER series controller to PC via special software.
Hot Water Boiler with Wood Waste as Fuel
- This system is safe and reliable, and features energy and capital saving, coolant and water saving, and low running cost.
- It has wide usage, high thermal efficiency, generates zero pollution and keeps temperature stable.
- The system features hot water circulating system and automatic screw transporting system.
- The coil uses stainless steel and aluminum bimetallic ribbed pipes.
- The coil is light weight, less resistant to the steam, anticorrosive and high thermal efficiency.
- It is also reasonably designed, fast and easy to install.
Temperature, relative humidity and moisture content
- Six pairs of moisture content probes, 2 or more pairs of temperature and 2 EMC probes in every kiln.
- The probes are made of stainless steel and joints are imported to ensure accurate measurement.
- Signals are transported through special high temperature-resistant cables.
- The motor can be turned 0 to 90 degrees based on humidity inside in the kiln.
- Automatic and manual operation can be switch outside of the kiln.
- Made in Korea or Switzerland with superior performance and high reliability. The twisting torque can reach 16NM.
Automatic Wood Drying Control System (XINAN)
- high definition LED screen
- multiple human-machine interface, automatic control of each actuator in the kiln
- memory after power failure and alarm of abnormal state
- The circulating fan has size 6 (Φ 600mm), 8(Φ 800mm), and 10(Φ 1000mm).
- The circulating fan is made of aluminum alloy adopting technology from Germany.
- The fans features scientific dynamic and static balance tests, big air volume and high air pressure, and can run clockwise and counter-clockwise.
- The motor is waterproof, high temperature-resistant and exempted from customs check.
- The electric valve is made in Japan, Italy, and Germany.
- It features small volume, high reliability, accurate control of temperature, and is efficient in heat-controlling and energy saving.