Automatic Wood Drying Control System (XINAN)
- high definition LED screen
- multiple human-machine interface, automatic control of each actuator in the kiln
- memory after power failure and alarm of abnormal state
XN-Q10 automatic control system is XINAN‘s latest wood drying control system, with high-definition LED screen. It features multiple human-machine interface and wood drying kiln conditions at a glance. System can automatically control the action of each actuator in the kiln based on the setting or inner setting of the drying schedule. It can control the humidity of media in the kiln. It also has the memory after power failure and alarm of abnormal state.
- The coil uses stainless steel and aluminum bimetallic ribbed pipes.
- The coil is light weight, less resistant to the steam, anticorrosive and high thermal efficiency.
- It is also reasonably designed, fast and easy to install.
Automatic Wood Drying Control System (Imported)
- uses HOLZMEISTER, which supports individual programs and is very stable
- Heating, conditional venting and the running direction of the fan are automatically controlled
Hot Water Boiler with Wood Waste as Fuel
- This system is safe and reliable, and features energy and capital saving, coolant and water saving, and low running cost.
- It has wide usage, high thermal efficiency, generates zero pollution and keeps temperature stable.
- The system features hot water circulating system and automatic screw transporting system.
- The motor can be turned 0 to 90 degrees based on humidity inside in the kiln.
- Automatic and manual operation can be switch outside of the kiln.
- Made in Korea or Switzerland with superior performance and high reliability. The twisting torque can reach 16NM.
- The circulating fan has size 6 (Φ 600mm), 8(Φ 800mm), and 10(Φ 1000mm).
- The circulating fan is made of aluminum alloy adopting technology from Germany.
- The fans features scientific dynamic and static balance tests, big air volume and high air pressure, and can run clockwise and counter-clockwise.
- The motor is waterproof, high temperature-resistant and exempted from customs check.
- The electric valve is made in Japan, Italy, and Germany.
- It features small volume, high reliability, accurate control of temperature, and is efficient in heat-controlling and energy saving.
Temperature, relative humidity and moisture content
- Six pairs of moisture content probes, 2 or more pairs of temperature and 2 EMC probes in every kiln.
- The probes are made of stainless steel and joints are imported to ensure accurate measurement.
- Signals are transported through special high temperature-resistant cables.