XINAN Conventional Wood Drying Kiln
- Automatic, semiautomatic or hand-operate control system
- Kiln body can be all-aluminum or concrete and brick structure
- The folio doors and hanging doors are highly airtight and flexible to close and open
- The handing of wood is completed by forklift or the sliding vehicle with floor rail
- Energy source of wood drying kilns can be steam, hot-water, hot-oil, gas, or electricity
Wood Thermal Modified System (All-aluminum)
- Developed by XINAN and Institute of Drying Technology of Nanjing Forestry University
- The equipment can improve the function of the wood to fully develop as wood products.
- XNH wood thermal modified system has two structures: all-aluminum assembled kiln and carbon steel and stainless steel composite cylinder.
Wood Thermal Modified System (SNH Bimetallic Cylinder)
Fast Drying Kilns for Soft Wood
Wood Vacuum Dryer XNZ Series
- Work in vacuum state and high negative pressure, with anti-corrosion chamber
- Electric-valve control the heating system, with contact and hot-pressing method to heat
- Water-ring vacuum pump: compact structure, large throughput, stable flow and reliable operation
- Self-drainage during the work time, effective cooling system for work end
- Quick, easy and high accuracy Electrical measuring method for wood moisture content
- Semi- automatic/ automatic XN-VD10 Controller
Dehumidifying Wooddrying Kiln
- Design, manufacture, install and trial run the pneumatic dust removal system for wood machining workshop
- Design and manufacture pneumatic dust removal system for sander.
- Design and manufacture waste conveying-burning system.
- Manufacture pneumatic separators with a variety of specifications.
- Manufacture pneumatic pulse sack-like dust removers with a variety of specifications.
- Manufacture residue conveying fans.
Indirect-fired Heating Wood Drying Kilns
Automatic Wood Drying Control System (XINAN)
- high definition LED screen
- multiple human-machine interface, automatic control of each actuator in the kiln
- memory after power failure and alarm of abnormal state
Rm. 1009, Nanlin Hotel, No. 161, Longpan Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China, 210037
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Tel: 86-25-85427513; 86-13951921895
No. 168, Li Xiangshang Road, Xu Xiake Town, Jiangyin City, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China, 214407